A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, November 25, 2011

Isaiah 66:1-2 - God of heaven and earth

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Prayer

You are the God of heaven and the God of the earth.
You sit in the heavens and your footstool reaches the earth.
You created the heavens and the earth. There is no where that is big enough to contain you.
Look unto me, Almighty God and do the miraculous today.
Create something out of every void in my life.
Seeing all you have done and are doing, I ask that you give me a contrite heart, a heart that is broken and deeply affected by sin.
I pray in the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you for answered prayer. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment