A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, November 17, 2011

Luke 10:17 - Dominion over devils

And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

Prayer

I agree that I have a commission from you.
I pray that I will do at all times as instructed by you.
I pray that whatever I do in your name, wherever I am called to serve I will do so with joy.
I do not have any power of my own. Therefore I cast out every devil operating against me in Jesus name: be it in my body, in my home, in my children, and in my business or on my job. I send every devil back to where you have come from in Jesus name.
Thank you father for giving me this assignment and thank you for my victory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment