A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, October 15, 2015

Psalm 147: 14 - Let there be Peace


















Photo credit: www.crossmap.com

PRAYER

Let there be peace all around me. In my home, within my extended family, in my Church, in my business and on my job let there be peace. Let there be peace in my going out and my coming in, in Jesus name. Your word says “Be still and know that I am God”. Let it be so O Lord.
Let there be peace in my nation. Let there be an end to wicked government policies against the people in Jesus name.
Let me enjoy all the blessings associated with the gospel. Fill me till I want no more for you are the bread of life.
As you fill me spiritually, fill me with all I need physically too this day in Jesus mighty name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment