A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Jeremiah 32:40 - Benefits of the covenant



















Photo credit: bibleencyclopedia.com

PRAYER

I thank you this day for I am certain of victory in all areas of my life. My confidence rests on the everlasting covenant you have with me. The covenant is forever and it is backed by heaven.
Father I hold on to the truth that you will never turn away from me, therefore whenever I call you will hear, wherever I am there is protection.
My countenance is lightened; my heart is at peace for you are determined to do me good. Blessed be your holy name.
Let your fear rule my heart I pray. Help me to live like you want me to in Jesus name. Finally I pray that departing from you will not and cannot be an option for me in Jesus name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment