A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, July 2, 2014

2 Chronicles 29:7 - I will bring You a sacrifice



Also they have shut up the doors of the porch, and put out the lamps, and have not burned incense nor offered burnt offerings in the holy place unto the God of Israel.
Prayer
Help me so I do not shut up the doors of the church either by the things I say or by the things I do in Jesus name.
Put a heart of praise and worship in me so that at all times that is what I will love to do.
Let my worship be acceptable to you in Jesus name.
I repent for not offering you sacrificial praise and for not bringing my offering into your house.
I withdraw every sacrifice and offering I have intentionally or mistakenly offered to an idol in Jesus mighty name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment