A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, June 28, 2014

2 Chronicles 29:1-2 - Let me do right in your sight



Hezekiah began to reign when he was five and twenty years old, and he reigned nine and twenty years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Abijah, the daughter of Zechariah.
And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that David his father had done.
Prayer
I know that there are good things my parents have done.
I ask that you help me cast my mind as far back as possible to remember these good things.
Stir my heart to start doing these good things.
Help me leave a legacy of good things that my own children will continue to do after I have departed this world.
Let every single thing that I do be right in your sight in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment