A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ezekiel 34:26-27 - He will make me a blessing




And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.
And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.

Prayer

Bless me and make me a blessing.
Make my church and my ministry a blessing to the world.
Let the showers come down upon me and at the time appointed by you too.
Let all I lay my hands on, prosper in Jesus name.
I ask that you cause the hosts of heaven to protect me and mine at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment