A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, June 17, 2012

Exodus 33:13-14 - Thank you for favor

Now therefore, if I have found favor in your sight, please show me now your ways, that I may know you in order to find favor in your sight. Consider too that this nation is your people."
And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Prayer

Show me how to find favor in your sight. As you teach me help me to maintain what I am learning.
I also ask that you show me your ways, my father and my God so that I will do as you do in every area.
Thank you for the assurance that as I take steps of faith, your presence will go with me, I will have peace and I will be comforted.
Thank you for rest from battles and from every device from the enemy meant to slow me down.
I have prayed in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment