A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, June 7, 2012

Acts 10:38 - Freedom in Jesus

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Prayer

Thank you for sending your son Jesus to the earth.
Thank you for anointing Jesus for his tasks on earth.
I appreciate you for giving me the grace to partake of what Jesus came to do here on earth, receiving my freedom and spreading the good news of Jesus.
As Jesus is alive in me and in all who have received him, I pray freedom for all who are oppressed of the devil.
As you were with Jesus while he was here physically, be with my brothers and sisters in Christ, be with me too, let your name be glorified.
Thank you my Lord and my God, I have prayed in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment