A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jeremiah 17:5-8 - Blessed and not Cursed

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Prayer

My Lord, the choice is clear, I want to be blessed and not cursed.
I do not want to be in a desolate state.
Teach me, show me and help me to trust in You.
Give me a good understanding of the word so that my hope would be on You.
As I trust in You I pray for divine nourishment, fruitfulness and protection.
I will not see drought in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment