A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, March 8, 2012

Isaiah 30:1-3 - I will take only Godly Counsel

Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:
That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!
Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.

Prayer

Help me O Lord as I refuse to be a rebellious child.
Help me as I refuse to take counsel from worldly sources.
Stir my heart to seek Your counsel, grant me patience to wait on You.
Order my steps O Lord.
I will not be lured by a counterfeit power, rather because You have chosen me, your strength will be my strength.
By Your grace I will be blessed by You, I will not be cursed.
Thank You Father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment