A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, March 12, 2011

2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

Prayer

I pray that my heart will be perfect towards the Lord from this day in Jesus name.
Open my eyes to the foolish things that I still find myself thinking about or doing.
All those things that stand between me and you, my father help me to thrash them in Jesus name.
Lord show yourself strong concerning me and all that is mine, as I draw towards you, lift me up for your name to be glorified.
Thank you father in Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment