A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, January 10, 2011

Acts 4:10-11

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Prayer

The death of Jesus Christ on the cross and his resurrection from the dead is the reason why I am a victor today, because Jesus was victorious.
Everywhere I have been looked down upon, they will look up to me in Jesus name, everywhere I have been shunted to the back of the queue nothing will happen until I take my rightful place at the top in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment