A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, January 7, 2011

1 Timothy 2:1-3

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Prayer

I pray for all who are in authority over me, the local government officials or the Mayor, the members of Parliament, Congress or National Assembly, the State Governor and Ministers , that you give them wisdom to rule over the land, hearts that fear the Lord so that they will come up with policies that will be beneficial to the Nation.
Lord by your grace. I will live a life of peace, as I draw a line of blood around my life, my household and all that concerns me.
I pray for a heart of honesty just as I pray that all those who are ruling will exhibit honesty too.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment