A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jeremiah 29:6

Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.

Prayer

I have seen another day, thank you father.
You have said I will be fruitful and I will multiply.
I thank you for the wife/husband you have given unto me and the children too.
I pray that I will be alive and well to marry off my children. They too will be fruitful and multiply.
I will live to see my children’s children and the future generation.
This is your will for mankind.
I pray for brothers and sisters who are waiting on you to experience these blessings. Answer speedily and let your name be glorified. Your word cannot fall to the ground.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment