A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jeremiah 29:10-11

For thus saith the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Prayer

Lord perform your good word towards me today.
Thank you for the good thoughts you think towards me.
I know your thoughts will come to pass.
I pray I will always remember your thoughts concerning me.
I must stop processing evil thoughts, and I will fulfil my purpose on earth.
The peace of God will surround me, no matter what is going on in the world.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment