A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, October 11, 2010

John 5:24-25

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Prayer

Lord whatever will not allow me hear you, take away today in Jesus name.
Thank you because I believe and you have therefore granted me everlasting life.
Thank you because death has passed over me and I will leave forever.
I pray that through every possible medium the dead will hear, and as they hear satan and hell will continue to loose out.
Thank you father, in Jesus name I have prayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment