A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Romans 13:11-12

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Prayer

I awake out of every form of slumber, every area where I have given up, every area where I have been slacking, and every area where I have allowed the devil and his agents to corner me, in Jesus’ name.
Father as you are coming soon, you must not meet me in this situation.
I cast off my life every work of darkness, every cloak the devil has used to cover me or slow me down, and every secret sin I stop with the help of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
I put on the armour of light, to overcome every darkness in Jesus name.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment