A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Esther 6:4, 8

And the king said, Who is in the court? Now Haman was come into the outward court of the king's house, to speak unto the king to hang Mordecai on the gallows that he had prepared for him.
Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head.

Prayer

Lord let every evil planner walk into the trap they have set for the children of God.
Let them not find rest until they have fallen into the pit they had dug.
Father let nothing stop the bearer of my blessing from releasing my blessing into my hands.
My tomorrow shall be better than my today.
Thank you father in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment