A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ephesians 1:19-20 - Greatness of the power of God



And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Prayer
Lord help me understand and help me appreciate the greatness of your power which led to my salvation.
Your exceedingly great power raised Jesus Christ from the dead.
That same power raised me up for I was dead in sin and at the same time it destroyed sin’s hold over me.
I need your help in comprehending the greatness of that same power which set Jesus at your right hand in the heavens.
Help me my Lord in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment