A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Matthew 5:20 - Righteousness is key

 
For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Prayer
As only the righteous will enter the Kingdom of heaven, help me to focus on living a life of righteousness here on earth.
I know I can't do this by myself, I lean on Jesus to help me in my daily living.
Open my eyes to the fact that heaven is a kingdom and that there is a king who controls entrance into his kingdom.
Help me close my mind to false doctrine that try to encourage me to focus on me and not on you in my desire to enter the Kingdom of heaven.
I have prayed in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment