A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, October 26, 2012

Numbers 22:6-7 - I am blessed, I cannot be cursed

Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.
And the elders of Moab and the elders of Midian departed with the rewards of divination in their hand; and they came unto Balaam, and spake unto him the words of Balak.

Prayer

Every gang up against me and mine will come to nothing in Jesus name.
I condemn every divination from the agents of darkness in Jesus name.
Every reward of divination given, received or shared is destroyed by fire in Jesus name.
Thank you father for making me too mighty for the enemy.
Thank you Lord for I cannot be cursed because you have become a curse for me.
I receive all promise of blessings into my life from you, my Lord and my God.
I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment