A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Proverbs 27:8 - Help me locate my nest

As a bird that wandereth from her nest, so is a man that wandereth from his place.

Prayer

Thank you for providing a nest, a place of blessing, a job, a business and a ministry for me.
Help me to locate where my nest is.
Show me how to maintain my nest and help me to get the best out of my nest.
I pray greed will not cause me to wander after another man’s nest.
I pray what people say or what I hear that isn’t from you will not cause me to abandon my nest.
Give me a heart that will be content with what you have blessed me with.
Thank you father for divine provision and direction.
I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment