A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, September 25, 2011

Isaiah 41:15-16

Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff. Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.

Prayer

Lord I receive from you the grace to become a sharp instrument with teeth. Every evil deposit, every illegal element around me, I beat and I destroy in Jesus name. I ask for a whirlwind from on high to scatter violently every agent of the enemy around me. I enter into my rejoicing this day in Jesus name. I glory in the Holy One of Israel from now till eternity in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment