A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, August 12, 2010

Isaiah 54:5

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Prayer

I thank you my Lord and King because you are my husband, taking care of me, providing for me, being my best friend and confidant just like an earthly husband would be.
You are the Captain of the hosts of heaven, fighting for me and ensuring your promises come to pass in my life.
You paid a price for me, shedding the blood of your son Jesus Christ, redeeming me from the curse of the law.
You are God and there is none like you.
This day I bow before your throne and I worship. I thank you for making me worthy to come before you. Be magnified in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment